Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hooray for Today!

A Saturday post? This is unreal right?! So needless to say I have been super inspired by some challenges to create and share my cards on a more frequent basis, woo hoo!

So today, I have a card that is bold. Because I said so. And because CASology had a cue card that said make it bold.  I’m a people pleaser so I did what they said, and because I wanted to.

 Hooray for Today

I shared this card with some new friends and I think they liked it! It’s bold in the fact that it’s a white card base with some bright and bold colors. Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush are the ink colors along with the Kaleidoscope patterned paper to create a pretty geometric look. No surprise the triangles and sentiment are from the Geometric stamp set. ;) Also used the new triangle punch that coincides with Geometric. They were meant to be, yes?

PS – White is super hard for me, sorry if it’s hard to see in the photo! I should make it a goal to get better at pics!

This could easily be a birthday card, a congratulations card, a retirement card or anything else you think a “hooray” applies to. That’s the versatility of this sentiment, and maybe a factor of my laziness in repurposing cards, HA! Regardless, someone deserves a giant hooray!

I hope today is a “hooray” day for some of our wrestlers! It would be amazing to see some high placers, but we’ll at least see some amazing matches!

2 comments:

Gillian R said...

Such a great fun card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Ardyth said...

Love the bold pops of colour and the multiple uses of triangles to create movement! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!