Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hooray for Today!

A Saturday post? This is unreal right?! So needless to say I have been super inspired by some challenges to create and share my cards on a more frequent basis, woo hoo!

So today, I have a card that is bold. Because I said so. And because CASology had a cue card that said make it bold.  I’m a people pleaser so I did what they said, and because I wanted to.

 Hooray for Today

I shared this card with some new friends and I think they liked it! It’s bold in the fact that it’s a white card base with some bright and bold colors. Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush are the ink colors along with the Kaleidoscope patterned paper to create a pretty geometric look. No surprise the triangles and sentiment are from the Geometric stamp set. ;) Also used the new triangle punch that coincides with Geometric. They were meant to be, yes?

PS – White is super hard for me, sorry if it’s hard to see in the photo! I should make it a goal to get better at pics!

This could easily be a birthday card, a congratulations card, a retirement card or anything else you think a “hooray” applies to. That’s the versatility of this sentiment, and maybe a factor of my laziness in repurposing cards, HA! Regardless, someone deserves a giant hooray!

I hope today is a “hooray” day for some of our wrestlers! It would be amazing to see some high placers, but we’ll at least see some amazing matches!

2 comments:

Gillian R said...

Such a great fun card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the bold pops of colour and the multiple uses of triangles to create movement! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!