Sunday, February 9, 2014

Adore You

I have a quick card to share today! It’s almost Valentine’s Day and  I’ve been in a festive heart/love/red mood in my craft room this weekend!

This card was goes with the the colors at Color Throwdown and the Stampin Royalty All About Love challenge!

Adore You

Now, I was a little liberal with the colors but you could say I was totally inspired by the color swatch. :) Instead of red I used Calypso Coral, and instead of Pink Pirouette I used Blushing Bride only because the stickers from my latest Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit were just screaming to be used, and they were pretty close to the colors! I did get the Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding and white in there, but (don’t be mad) I also got a little Summer Starfruit and Coastal Cabana in there because of the stickers. I’m a teeny rule breaker and rebel today. ;)

Pretty much everything on here except the little colored candy dots and boutique details embellishment came in my Paper Pumpkin Kit! I know I’ll be using the sticker sheets for awhile to come as there were tons of pieces to use!

Fun fact: I ended up doing quite a few cards in a craft/crumb cake base this weekend, ha! I’ll be sharing those later this week!

Supplies:

All supplies Stampin’ Up!

Ink: Calypso Coral

Misc: Card stock, stickers, heart bubble stamp – Paper Pumpkin Kit; candy dots (subtles collection)

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the cupcake decorations as your inspiration!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Creative and fun collage! So happy you were able to play along with us at CTD!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun card. Love those speech bubbles and shapes... what a great way of adding colors to your card. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.