Thursday, February 13, 2014

Banner Love

Are you sick of pink and red and hearts and Valentine’s yet? Well, I have one project today and one more tomorrow to share with you so hopefully you’re not too tired of lovey projects!

Today’s card I’m linking up to SUO Challenges which is Stampin’ Up products only, and to use punches! I LOVE punches and although I’m not that clever in using my punches to make different shapes or full blown characters, I love that other people think up those fun ideas!

Love Banner

I used the new Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating punch from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for this sweet little valentine. I stamped three little hearts from the Geometrical stamp set onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and then embossed the card base. I then added a doily (folded in half), and layered on punched out banners from Modern Medley patterned paper, silver glimmer paper, and two stamped images from Banner Blast.

Ok one last valentine card to share tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your little banner and doily card! The colors look great together and the Bitty Banner punch banners are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)