Friday, December 19, 2014

Mitten Gift Card Holder

I never thought I’d utter these four words…I miss the snow. It’s crazy to think I’m missing the snow right now as it just doesn’t seem like Christmas, much less December, without the snow!

Add to that craziness, the last two weeks have been ridiculously busy and go-go-go. All last week I battled migraines, headaches and nausea which left me feeling tired and grumpy. Not a happy crafter and not productive at all. This week has been non-stop with wrapping up some work projects before taking off to spend Christmas with my family. I have been grateful for the busyness though as it’s made the week go by quickly as I count down the days in anticipation of getting to hug my mom and dad! :)

So tonight, I’m sharing a project that was made quite awhile ago since I haven’t had time to play, and is reminiscent of the days when we will finally get snow that stays longer than 24 hours in the valley.

Mitten Gift Card Holder 

This little mitten gift card holder is a Silhouette cut file and is super simple to put together! Although the actual ribbon trim and paper I used is no longer available, you can definitely substitute with other colors to create your own cute gift card holder!

I’m hoping I can squeeze some play time in among my lengthy to do list! Wish me luck!

No comments: