Monday, December 1, 2014

Santa’s List

Santa's List  

He’s making a list and checking it twice. Are you naughty or nice? Pretty sure I’m on the nice list this year. At least I hope so.

Super simple and quick card today for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge.

 Santa's List Close Up

The patterned paper background (Moonlight DSP) adds a fun twist as it looks like graph paper for lists and makes a pop. Fun tip – stamp directly onto your DSP, you might be surprised! This Santa is retired from last year but I loved him so much and wanted to pull him back out.

Washi tape and twine from the November Paper Pumpkin kit (washi tape also available from the holiday catalog) anchor the main image panel and tie in the gray color from the patterned paper.

I’d say I’m about 85% done with my Christmas shopping, but still have a few more things on my list!

FMS Final 164-001

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

That is just the greatest Santa, and I love how you stamped him on the graph paper and used the washi tape. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.