Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Silhouette Leaf Birthday

Before we went on vacation I had some time to play in my studio and came up with a couple cards just for fun. Sometimes those are the best kinds to make! :)

  Happy Birthday Silhouette Leaf SU I didn’t get the best picture of this one, but I wanted to create a simple card with a nature feel to it based on the leaf die cut from the Secret Garden Framelits set. I used Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Calypso Coral for this card.

Silhouette Leaf close up

The detail just doesn’t quite come across but I used my score tool and added diagonal lines across the card base. The finishing touch was a bit of baker’s twine wrapped around the focal image.

Now I just need to finish up some swaps before Stampin’ Up! Convention on Thursday!

Supplies:

CS: Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamps: From the Heart

Misc: Secret Garden Framelits, Chocolate Chip Baker’s twine, score tool

No comments: