Friday, June 28, 2013

Secret Garden Hello

All week long I’m sharing cards created with the Secret Garden stamp set and the matching Framelits dies.

Today I have more of the flowers I cut out earlier in the week and decided to go into more of a darker color palette vs. the bright colors I shared previously.

Hello Flowers SU

I misted a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Stampin’ Mister and Pool Party reinker and then layered that over a Basic Black card base. To the right of the card I added a hand cut flag in Smoky Slate and then started adding on the die cut flowers in Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana. Again, this is another time I could have added bling or dressed it up, but I love these flowers and the statement they make on their own. Finally I added a sentiment in Smoky Slate from Lacy & Lovely.

I think this card could cover a multitude of occasions to send to a friend or loved one. I love having cards like this in my stash to pull out at a moments notice!

Supplies:

Stamps: Secret Garden, Lacy & Lovely

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Stampin’ Mister with Pool Party reinker, Secret Garden Framelits

Check out the stamp set below and my Stampin’ Up! website at www.kandiphillips.stampinup.net to purchase your very favorite stamp sets!

129144L

No comments: