Friday, June 14, 2013

One-Layer Thanks

I’m sharing cards made with the Oh, Hello stamp set all week and today brings a one-layer (or like no layer!) card!

 

Gee Thanks Chevron

I am in love with clean and simple cards that have a big impact. Although I don’t think the colors are showing up as vibrant as this is in real life, I still like the understated look of it, and appreciate how fast it was to put together!

This card started with a Neutrals White card base (kind of like a confetti look to it) and all it took was some simple stamping to take it to the next level. The chevron oval was stamped in Smoky Slate, the dashed arrows were stamped in Calypso Coral, and the flower was stamped in Pool Party. I added the sentiment from Really Good Greetings in black, and then splattered some Pool Party ink using my Stampin’ Mister over the project. I added some pearls to the design to add a bit more texture to the flatness of the card.

I have one last card to share tomorrow that I made with this set!

130733L

No comments: