Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunshine and Butterflies

It’s the last day of projects featuring the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (found in the Spring Catalog)!

I’ve already shown my hostess this card so it’s not a surprise, but this is the card we’ll be making at my workshop next month (thanks for hosting Diane!) and was inspired by her love of embossing.

Butterfly Metal

I’ll be demonstrating the faux mental embossing technique and wanted to incorporate some of my favorite things on this card which include the Lacy and Lovely stamp set, the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP and the butterfly punch. I’ve also been loving on gray lately for some reason, can’t wait for the new gray to come out next month!! ;)

This card came together pretty quickly. The medallion from Lacy and Lovely was stamped with VersaMark ink for a small impression on the gray base. Layers of dsp follow, along with a strip of sticky adhesive tape to which glitter has been applied. Last, the curly label punch, a strip of Old Olive taffeta and a faux metal butterfly finish off the card.

That wraps up my week of sharing cards and projects created with the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP! What have you created with DSP recently?

126922L

No comments: