Monday, April 15, 2013

Lacy and Lovely Thanks

One of my new favorite sets has to be Lacy and Lovely! I have a few cards to share with you this week featuring this pretty set!
I first noticed this set because of the gorgeous font on the sentiments and quickly grew to love the stamps and now can’t stop using them on everything!
Lacy Thank You
This was a really quick and easy one layer card with just stamps, ink, and one tiny embellishment but I love the simplicity! I made these for some of the girls I stamp with to say thanks for attending my first open house and ordering and I think they liked them. :) 
I started with a Tempting Turquoise base and layered a Whisper White piece of cardstock on the left side of the card. I stamped with Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Perfect Plum, along with the sentiment in Basic Black. The rhinestone after the sentiment adds a little bit of bling and stays with the simplistic theme.
Here’s a peak at the set, it’s is gorgeous?!
122887L

No comments: