Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Brady’s 4th Grade School Pictures: Scrapbook Page

I can’t believe the kiddos are just days away from being finished with this school year. Which made me remember that I had to get last years school pictures scrapbooked!

4th Grade Brady

My little Brady is such a sweetie and of course I’m being totally biased, but he’s just the cutest kid ever, too! :) It’s amazing to me how much he’s grown in the past year.

4th Grade Brady Close Up

It’s always one of my favorite things to see what their answers are on the questions I ask each year. Some things never change, for example Brady has said the color blue is his favorite ever since Kindergarten! But seeing movies or shows change is always fun to recall what they were into at the time. I also love to see their handwriting change right along with their interests or favorite things. I hope that I’m capturing just a little bit of their childhood for them with these pages!

Past school layouts can be seen at the bottom of this page.

I’m linking up this page to the Moxie Fab World Scrapbooking Rocks Challenge.

I have a few summer related pages to share to wrap up what I’ve been working on lately that I’ll share this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dig this one, too!

Taunya Butler said...

I love, love, love this layout!! It is so awesome and I want to try this idea when I scrap school pictures!! Thanks for sharing and congrats for the recognition over at the Moxie Fab World!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com