Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Wishes Carrot Box

I love Easter baskets and all the cute eggs and things that get filled in them! This year I’m whipping up a couple of these easy carrot boxes to put treats in for my kiddos to slide into their baskets. 
Carrot Box 1
These carrot boxes go pretty quickly when you assemble them, and are even easier to decorate. I used the A Little Bit of Spring set to stamp the eggs onto the Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and tied it together with Old Olive ribbon (Spring Mini) and topped it off a punched out tag and the bunny and sentiment from A Little Bit of Spring.
Carrot Box 2
The bunny was colored with blender pens and I used Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight to color her in.

Carrot Box 3
You could also do a boy version of this tag with the cute boy bunny included in the stamp set.
You can download the pdf for the carrot box here: https://www.box.com/shared/ld0ll958d4

This set is great for projects that aren’t Easter related but focus more on Spring. Join me all week for more project ideas!
ALBS

No comments: