Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

What could be better than Friday and the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?!

Well, I’ll tell you! Having the opportunity to win the Skipping Stones Design coffee set – aptly named Funny Coffee! I’m sharing a card used with those stamps today and hope you’ll be inspired!

Coffee Lovers Hop

There are also loads of other sponsors so be sure to visit all the blogs along the hop for a chance to win some amazing prizes!

 

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I love this coffee set but was having serious crafters block while making my card for this hop! Everything was too brown and blah so I took my inspiration from the Spring Coffee Lovers graphic shown above to pull green, brown and coral into my card for a fun Spring look! (Clearly the point of the graphic, ha).

I stamped the lines from an SSD set called Blocks and Borders Swirls that I just realized is now retired (sorry!) and then used a mask to sponge the circles onto the background.

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Close Up

The sentiment from Funny Coffee was stamped above the sequin trim and coral bakers twine. I stamped the coffee to-go cup, cut it out and stamped the coffee sleeve onto kraft cardstock. After the sleeve was cut and crimped I affixed it to the cup and added some sequins for a fun touch.

I hope you’re feeling inspired and in the mood for coffee and Spring! Stop by the Skipping Stones Design Blog to get linked up with the hop order and check out all the amazing blogs and sponsors!

24 comments:

D.Ann C said...

Ooohhh... love that garland of sequins! thanks for the insiration!

Sue D said...

So cute with the green polka dots and stripes and the sequin border.

Lisa said...

Love those polka dots and extra love to the sequins! So pretty!

Sue Reynolds said...

Love the combination of design papers you used, and so pretty and bright. Great card.

Sylvia said...

Such a wonderful card, Kandi, love your papers and coffee sleeve! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I always love polka dots & stripes together. Very pretty!

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Bunny said...

I love that you crimped the sleeve. The green is beautiful with the image.

Ann said...

Wonderful card, love the green polka dots.

Ceal said...

cute card, love the sequins on the cup!

Karen B. said...

The green is such a perfect color to use! Great card.

Kim Heggins said...

Love all the green stripes and dots!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that polka and striped green background and those fabulous gold sequins!

~amy~ said...

Kandi! I love your card and GREEN + Polkas = perfect!

Tonya said...

Great card! Love the green. :-)

Helen F. said...

Great card, Kandi. Love the polkies and stripes together :-)

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is cute, and green, and has a wonderful coffee cup on it, and I just LOVE it.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

I'd love to have you stop by my blog to see my card and say hello!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love the spring green papers and the sequin border. TFS

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card Kandi :)
LOVE the sentiment, colours and design!!!
THANK YOU for the INSPIRATION ... I am MORE than a little LATTE with my cards, so it will come in very handy!!!

Hetty said...

Fabulous card with contrast in design.

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Tracie Pond said...

Fab polka dots!

StampingbugKerry said...

LOVE this. The sequins, the green, the polka dots, the coffee...LOVE!

Gail said...

Love this layout! Beautiful