Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas – Day Seven

If you’ve been following along you have seen several new layouts in my Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas.

You can get the background here on the reasons why I started the Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas for myself in this post and catch up on the previous layouts shared on the Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas tag.

In yesterday’s post I talked about doing “duplicate” layouts for my kiddos, but also the idea that if you like a layout design give yourself the freedom to copy it on another page.

TwastheNightChristmasChristmas Eve PJ’s 2008 - Gwynie

The layout I’ll share tomorrow is an exact copy of this design. I created this page and liked how quick and simple it was to create, but it was also a fun layout to do so I knew I wanted to copy the design. I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time I’ve done this style or at least a variation of it before.

It goes like this: Patterned paper base, three vertical photos, border strips below photos and clustered embellishments below the photos. Super simple but also very easy to change up depending on the photos, papers or embellishments used.

Come back tomorrow for take two on this design! It’s almost a complete opposite with non-traditional Christmas colors and minimal Christmas supplies used!

Check out some older Christmas scrapbook posts:

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 1

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 2

Merry, Merry, Merry

Fa La La

Traditions

XMas Jammies

Christmas & December Pages

Gingerbread House

SSSChristmas

No comments: