Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas – Day Three

If you’ve been following along you have seen several new layouts in my Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas.

You can get the background here on the reasons why I started the Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas for myself in this post and catch up on the previous layouts shared on the Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas tag.

ChristmasPresent Christmas Morning 2008 - Brady

Inspired by this layout.

One thing you may have noticed is not only are the pages simple, but I haven’t added a lot of journaling. I actually love to journal and I like my handwriting, but sometimes for me the pictures tell the story. Although I didn’t realize it at the time I didn’t add any journaling outside of short sentences “Christmas Morning, etc.” and the year to my pages in this series. In this case, I added the year onto the green present.

I loved the design of the present in Erica’s page and used the products I had on hand to recreate the look but slightly different so I could use a bit larger photos.  Once upon a time when I was first scrapbooking I would go out and buy specific things for each page I was making since I was just starting out. Now, although you could say I “hoard” all my supplies, it is nice to pull out all my Christmas products and be able to make lots of pages.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another layout in the series!

Check out some older Christmas scrapbook posts:

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 1

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 2

Merry, Merry, Merry

Fa La La

Traditions

XMas Jammies

Christmas & December Pages

Gingerbread HouseSSSChristmas

No comments: