Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas – Day Two

Yesterday I shared the first page of my Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas and also shared the “rules” I set for myself.

You can get the background here on the reasons why I started the Simple Scrapbook Series: Christmas for myself in this post and catch up on the layouts shared on the Simple Scrapbooking Series: Christmas tag.

Today, I have the next layout in my series and it’s another super simple page, but the layout gave me some room to pop in lots of little clusters and embellishments.

 ChristmasMorningCircles Christmas Morning 2009 - Gwynie

Like yesterday’s page, I pulled out papers from the same collection and started building on the colors. I also liked how the snowflake and dot papers had shades of Gwynie’s pj’s. After my patterned paper circles and photos were cut out I started layering on the bits and pieces.

Again, no techniques, so this page was another quick one to put together. The longest part was probably putting all the embellishments on the page, finding a balance that I liked and then adhering everything down.

Do you have stacks of photos you’re ready to tackle?

Check out some older Christmas scrapbook posts:

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 1

Christmas Scrapbook Pages 2

Merry, Merry, Merry

Fa La La

Traditions

XMas Jammies

Christmas & December Pages

Gingerbread HouseSSSChristmas

No comments: