Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brighten it Up

Ask my friends and they’ll agree, I wear a lot of neutrals and tend to shy away from bright colors in my wardrobe.

So having a style challenge at PMT to brighten it up and wear some color might have been a stretch for me. I have worn a couple more colorful outfits lately, but really liked this one from last Friday.

I wanted to be super casual but had some meetings I thought I needed to be a little bit dressed up for, but I still felt super comfy in this outfit!

Brighten it up Pants: Kohls// Top: Ross// Jacket: Maurices// Ankle Boots: Target// Necklace & Earring set: Charming Charlie’s

The red accessories really did add a pop of color and brighten up the whole outfit which otherwise would have been pretty plain in black, white and gray.

I’ve already played with the next challenge to copy an outfit you pinned, and looking to see if there are other things I can pair together before the next link up. Here’s my Style Makeover Board so you can follow along on Pinterest with me!

No comments: