Friday, February 7, 2014

Oh the Things You Say!

My sister has been making some amazing boxes and cute gifts with her Cameo (and I can't wait to try some of those out because she has been doing some amazing stuff!), but for now I'm sticking to what I know and that's scrapbook pages. :)

This was a cut file from the Silhouette Store ( Fancy Chat Matte by Fancy Pants) that cuts a whole 12x12 page with the title and word bubbles! All I had to do was back the bubbles and title with paper, and then add a few embellishments! This seriously was one of the easiest pages I’ve made because it was pretty much all done for me. :)

Oh the things you say!

Brady has always been a curious kid with tons of questions. He also says some pretty hilarious things and I hope that spunky nature stays with him!

I used the I am Me DSP from Stampin’ Up for the background. It’s probably one of my new favorite paper lines because it’s so bright and fun! I also added some stamping with the Off the Grid background stamp and a few arrows from the new Geometrical set stamped in Pool Party on a PP textured cardstock base. A little chevron ribbon, some punches (triangle and hexagon) along with a colored brad and clear button top off the page.

Happy Friday!

No comments: