Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love Scrapbook Page

I have one more project to share today! Each month I have some friends come over for a scrapbook night. I have the pages pre-planned, but the girls make their own adjustments to the design and get to assemble everything on their pages. I try to add some techniques to the pages so we get to play too. :)

This month we’re doing Love pages (and one winter page) and I wanted to share one of those pages today. I saw an inspiration photo at Stampin' Royalty earlier this week and it must have stuck with me when I made this page the other night.

 DSC_0652

 

It started with the heart die cut background. I did that on Tuesday or Wednesday but finally came back to it over the weekend. Sometimes projects have to marinate in the brain, right? The heart background was cut in Primrose Petals, and then adhered to a Whisper White 12x12 sheet. After that I layered on some photo squares, doilies, a die cut love and a die cut flower. I also used some of the die cut hearts as embellishments on the page. Then I went through and added buttons, brads and rhinestones to the doilies and inside the hearts on the page. Last, I stamped a heart in Pool Party in one of the hearts and also backed a heart with Pool Party cardstock.

It was a simple page to put together once the idea started to form. :)

Here’s the inspiration photo. I pulled from the colors, the doilies and the flowers to incorporate them on my layout.  

 d31c92833997afee916a858415b1a16b

Supplies: (All supplies Stampin’ Up!)

CS: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Blushing Bride, Pool Party   Stamps: Banner Blast (heart), Secret Garden (flower)  Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party

No comments: