Monday, January 20, 2014

Summa

Although there is still snow on the ground here, I’m enjoying some of the sunshine we’re getting! The nights are getting longer and I get to see some awesome sunsets again as I leave for work each day. My commute takes me past the Great Salt Lake and I will tell you, there is something about a sunset over water. Such a beautiful sight!

So the sun is definitely on my mind today! :) I made this layout last summer but realized I hadn’t shared it yet. This was a page I created for my monthly scrapbook group. Mainly SU supplies but a few tidbits and other pieces here and there.

 

Summa

This was the first and last year Brady played T-ball (Spring and then Summer/Fall) in 2008.  He started wrestling in the winter of 2009 just before he turned 6. Now our Winter/Spring/Summer sport is Wrestling with football in the late Summer/Fall! But I am glad he tried this out and had a good time doing it, too!

The DSP is I am Me and one of my faves for it’s bright colors and camera printed paper! :) Who else is ready for Summa?!

No comments: