Friday, January 17, 2014

A sneak peek…

I shared a card from the Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters, Vol. 2 issue the other day and found out another card of mine was featured on the Moxie Fab World blog today! How sweet and awesome, thanks Nina and PC!

Take a look at my Oh, Darn card and see how yarn, needlework and sewing plays with papercrafting!

And because no post is complete without a photo, here’s a sneak peek of a project I’m working on!

1513655_10151991259938305_16368620_nWe decided to switch my craft room in the basement and Gwynie’s bedroom…meaning Gwynie gets a HUGE room now and I’m being the kindest, most loving, best ever mom in the world to give up my giant crafting space! :)

We’ve moved my desks, paper racks and some items up, but haven’t moved the giant Expedit unit yet. I’m painting this weekend and once that’s done we can move it without it being in the way. No, sorry, I can’t do the bright lime green that was in Gwynie’s room that matched her comforter set, ha! ;)

This will be a long project as we’ll planning on replacing almost all of her bedroom furniture and redecorating for our growing teen girl. :) As things progress I may share some photos here, hopefully it turns out super cute!

No comments: