Friday, November 22, 2013

Birthday Sprinkles

I have been the ultimate slacker when it comes to posting on the blog. We wrapped up football and headed straight into wrestling season. The kids are busy, we’re busy and sometimes we all have to just take a breath and make sure to hang out with each other in those moments we do have some downtime. So needless to say the blog was put on the back burner. ;)
I do have some projects to share and mostly birthday cards and scrapbook pages! Today, I’m sharing a card that was for my friend Mel and her (3rd) 30th birthday. ;)






I wanted to incorporate lots of layers and tons of fun and pretty girly things. Everything on this card is Stampin’ Up, I love when I can coordinate all my supplies onto one pretty card! BTW – I swear the melon mambo and slush look better together in person than this photo represents. ;)
Supplies:
CS: Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver glimmer paper, Vellum
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Stamp: Remembering Your Birthday (sentiment), Oh Hello (chevron background)
Misc: Itty Bitty butterfly punch, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Big Shot, Doily, Antique brad, rhinestone basic jewels

No comments: