Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School Cards

So it’s been awhile that I’ve shared some projects here! ;) Let’s change that shall we?

My Momma has jumped into stamping (more like dove in head first!) and I couldn’t be happier! She’ll text me pictures of cards she’s made and we chat about our wish lists from the Stampin’ Up! catalog. It’s the best!

She sent the kids cards that we got the Friday before school started and they definitely brought a smile to their faces! That cute little gesture made me want to give my kiddos a card on their first day of school! Granted, this is their third week of school so I’m just a little slow showing these, ha!

I had their cards sitting out for when they got home as a surprise after the first day.

Yippee Skippee

Gwynie’s cardLive the Life 

Brady’s card

I wanted to make them something that I thought reflected their personalities and hoped they would like. Although they didn’t say much, I’m pretty sure they liked them. :)

We’re back in homework and school mode, right along with Jake and Brady in football season with practices each night and games on the weekend. Gwynie has been loving her pottery class and spends lots of time in the art room after school several days a week working on projects, and she also joined the Pottery Club. So needless to say we’ve still been busy but we’re loving every minute of it!

No comments: