Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Smart Cookie

It’s back to school for our kiddos (they started yesterday), but if you’re still waiting for kids to go back, here’s a really quick project you can create in no time for their teachers.

One Smart Cookie

One of my bunco friends sent me a text asking if I could make a tag like the one in a photo she sent me. I said of course :) and quickly whipped this up in MDS. Now keep in mind I am still such a newbie to My Digital Studio, but this literally took me all of 5 minutes to do.

I printed these out at home and gave her some matching ribbon to tie the tag to the cookie box.

She sent me this photo of the cute cookies all wrapped up and I couldn't get over how cute it was! Great job Lyndi!

IMG_3444

Are you ready for back to school?

I’ve uploaded this tag set so you can download and use if you’d like!

Download the One Smart Cookie tag here - One Smart Cookie MDS Tag

No comments: