Monday, July 15, 2013

Road Trip 2013 – We’re Back!

Every year we visit my family in Florida, and this year we decided to make a road trip out of it instead of flying! Little did you know, but the whole time I was blogging away on the Artisan Entry Blog Hop…I was really on vacation. :)

Since the kids are older and are awesome little travelers, we thought it would be fun to make a few stops in places we haven’t been before on the drive from Utah to Florida. We made the drive in two and a half days and visited places like St. Louis and Nashville on the way down.

We also went out on the Silver Springs River on Dad's boat and saw some amazing wildlife like gators!

We also spent a couple days at Universal Studios, the last big theme park we had to cross off our list. ;)

On the way back it was just me and Jake. My mom mentioned last year how fun it would be to have the kids for a month in the summer while they were off from school and in between sports, so we made that happen this year! :) Since we were sans kids we made a stop in New Orleans, and although we didn’t take a lot of pictures of “us” while visiting we  have a few neat pictures of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street and have plans to go back for sure!

Anyway, since the kiddos are gone and the house is totally quiet, I thought it would be fun to recount our adventures! Plus, maybe it will motivate me to get some pics printed out and scrapbook a bit while they are away. :) You can click on any of the photo links above to go to the album or I also have them in my sidebar under “Our Adventures.”

1 comment:

Lauri Ingram said...

what a fun trip! Share your pages when you scrap them!