Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Convention Tomorrow!

Tomorrow night kicks off the General Session of Stampin’ Up!’s Convention! This will be my first ever Convention since becoming a demonstrator in February. I am SO excited to go!

Today I thought I would share a quick card that was inspired by a card in our demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success. On the link is a second link that will give you a sneak peak at some of the projects and insights the magazine gives! :)

Happy Birthday Mosaic SU

So this card was my first attempt at playing with the new Mosaic Madness stamp set. It is really fun to stamp and punch out the shapes, I can’t wait to pull it out again!

Tonight I’m headed to a Meet & Greet to see some demo’s I’ve only “met” online. Excited to see some of these ladies in person and then bask in tons of creativity this week!

I will most likely be doing lots of Instagram (kandipants21) and Facebook (Stamping with Kandi) posts about the event I’m sure, so follow me if you want some real time updates starting tomorrow night!

Supplies:

CS: Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe

Ink: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe

Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Remembering Your Birthday, Paper Pumpkin starter kit (ink blot)

Misc: Piercing tool, Mosaic punch

1 comment:

Lauri Ingram said...

Have fun ...take pictures!!!!!