It’s Day 8 of the Artisan Entry Blog Hop!
If you came from Laura's blog you're in the right place, and if you’re just stopping by today make sure to scroll to the bottom for the full hop list so you can see all of the projects shared!
Today I’m sharing my final scrapbook page before my final two 3-D projects! This has been so fun seeing all of the projects along the hop the last few days, make sure to go back in case you missed them! :)
As mentioned before I wanted to see how I could transform a basic Whisper White 12x12 piece of cardstock. Instead of doing things with DSP or misting to change it up, I focused on keeping the clean space, but using lots of embellishments. For this layout I hand stitched the title and around the heart shape. The photo was inserted in the middle of the heart and then loaded up with embellishments.
I used lots of little pieces and die cuts to make this page! Basically anything that started as a punch and could be embellished went on here.
The journaling reads:
Jake, a thousand love songs couldn’t put into words how much I love you. You are my best friend and I’m so happy that we get to grow old together! Love you!
After I filled in the large embellies I went back in and added brads and rhinestones where there was blank space. I really do love how this all came to be! :)
Now, if you’re ready for more cool ideas and inspiration, follow the links below to continue on the hop! Be sure to come back over the next several days!
Here’s the hop order if there are any hiccups along the way!
1. Brenda Quintana qbeesquest.blogspot.com/
2. Joan Robertson dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram lauri-paperville.blogspot.com/
4. Laura Mellinger laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Kandi Phillips kandiphillips.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa Hensley ponygirl40stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Anna Black my-creation-station.blogspot.com/
8. Pamela Staples sunnygirlscraps.com/
9. Tina Munzke craftedwithclass.blogspot.com/
10. Cindy Major cindymajor.typepad.com/
11. Mary Haugen stampinup.net/esuite/home/maryhaugen/blog