Thursday, June 13, 2013

Everything Will Be Ok

I’m sharing projects all week with the Oh, Hello stamp set and today I have a card that also highlights a great sentiment from Really Good Greetings.




This is a bit more of a shabby chic card with some distressing in the form of spray mist. It started with a crumb cake base and was splattered with Warm Brown Sugar reinker. Two flags in Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizazz are beneath a strip of lace trim, topped with the sentiment (Really Good Greetings) stamped in Early Espresso. The stamped flower is from Oh, Hell also in Strawberry and Pear ink, and to the side is a clay flower made with the NEW clay molds and clay. It was dyed with Strawberry Slush reinker, and some pearls finish off the card.

I also adhered the sentiment strip with dimensionals to give it some lift above the other layers.
I have two more cards to share that are both very different than this card today and the others I’ve shared this week!
130733L

No comments: