Sunday, May 26, 2013

This is us: Scrapbook Layout

Well, now that I have all my projects turned in I can get back to playing with my stuff!

I recently got the May My Paper Pumpkin kit and it was a brag book kit, but I decided to turn it into a couple scrapbook pages and cards which I’ll be sharing all week long!

Today being Sunday, is you guessed it, Scrapbook Sunday!

Scrapbook Sunday

This is us

I recently downloaded the Walgreens app on my phone and use it to print my Instagram pics! I love that they come out as 4x4 squares and are perfect for quick and easy scrapbook pages. I’ll also be using a lot more of them for another project. :)

This is a random page of some different photos of Jake and I. I used tons of the stickers and still have pages upon pages left! They gave us tons of paper and stickers in this kit!

Here are a few different close-ups of this page. It was all done on a white base and splattered with Pool Party re-inker. I am in LOVE with this color!

 Close up 1 Close Up 2 Close up 3Close Up 4

I’ll be sharing more projects made with this kit all week! It has such a fun graphic look that I can’t get enough of.

If you would like to sign up for your very own MPP subscription, don’t forget to list my name as your demonstrator!

2 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Wow Kandi, LOVE what you did with this kit!

Jessica said...

Sweet dear friend! Love this. Page is wonderful and like like your splatters of Pool Party :D tx for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!!
Jess