Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scrapbook Sunday: Happy Easter

Scrapbook SundayIt’s been a couple weeks since I’ve shared any crafty projects, but now that we are back from our vacation and I’m getting caught up on things I can share some crafty happenings!
Awhile back I ordered these divided page protectors from Stampin’ Up! so I could try out a new way of scrapbooking. There are 10 per pack and since you use both sides it’s a great deal and easy way to quickly add some pages into your scrapbooks!
Happy Easter 1
I took a set of photos from Easter 2007 and created a quick page by adding photos into three of the dividers. Then a title card was added and finally embellishments decorated the large panel and some of the photos.
Happy Easter 2
The backside was even easier because I limited the embellishments to just the journaling card and the large panel. I loved that I was able to get 9 photos into this design and still have a cute page in the end!
Happy Easter 3
Here’s a detail shot of the back showing off the cute paper Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP and a the bitty butterfly punch both in the Spring Catalog.
Happy Easter 4
Finally, the title card was created with the same DSP, the A Little Bit of Spring stamp set and Thickers for the title.
This was such an easy way get some photos scrapbooked and I’m excited to use the rest of the dividers to make more creative layouts like this one!

No comments: