Friday, March 1, 2013

Stampin’ Up!

For years I had only been a scrapbooker, until one day my friend Sharon introduced me to card making and stamps with Stampin’ Up! Thank goodness she did because I have loved SU’s products for many years, and this year took to plunge and signed up to be a Demonstrator under my friend! I’m so glad we had stamp groups all those years and I got to learn from the best! :)
Now, here I am getting ready to hold my own workshops and hopefully pass along my same love of stamping and papercrafting! I’m excited to share all the projects and cards I’ve been working on here at the blog-o and will be sharing all the promos and different things SU has to offer at my Facebook page Stamping with Kandi!
Be sure to “like” the page to stay up to date, and check the blog often as I hope to share lots of projects and ideas incorporating my favorite stamp sets!

No comments: