Sunday, March 3, 2013

Butterfly Week!

As I mentioned, I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator last month and am having a blast playing with my stamps!  When our group ended last year and I moved out to Stansbury, it left a void that I hadn’t realized was there until I started playing with my stamps again. Funny how that happens. ;) I am loving some of the new products SU has that I hadn’t been around for the past year and I want to show how great they really are!
This week kicks off two different things I’m excited to share!
First up, this week I will be showing all sorts of cards and projects featuring the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the two punches that match, the Elegant Butterfly punch and the Bitty Butterfly punch.
Today also marks a fun new feature that I’ll mix in on different weekends called Scrapbook Sunday! I always want to get more out of my stamps so I’ll be making scrapbook pages that incorporate either SU stamp sets, or other SU products!
Scrapbook Sunday
Alright, so my first Scrapbook Sunday share uses the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the coordinating punches, but also the Beautiful Wings embosslits and Beautiful Butterflies bigz dies for the Big Shot. 

Gwynie Butterfly
The colors are Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi and Tempting Turquoise. I selected those colors to match the outfit Gwynie was wearing in the photo and then mixed in stamping with the punches and die cuts. I also added a couple brads from the  Antique Brads pack. I wanted a simple layout since there was a lot going on with the fluttering butterflies :) and to really focus on the photo. I think it layered pretty nicely!

So here’s to Butterfly Week and using this fabulous set along with some coordinating products! I’m already in love with it, what do you think?
Papillion Potpourri

No comments: