Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine’s Decor

Happy Valentine’s Day!

This post has been back-dated because I was a slacker during Wrestling season. ;)

I have never been one to really decorate for Valentine’s but found that a lot of the things I had for Christmas would work because of all the reds. I also had some money left over on a gift card from Christmas so I was able to get a few items to add to what I had to round out my console table decorations.

Valentine's Day

The orbs and boxes that were in my Christmas décor were recycled to Valentine’s and a few new additions completed the red look.

DSC_0731DSC_0732

A couple close-ups below.

DSC_0733DSC_0735

 

I would love to add a few more things like bigger XO letters to the table next year, but I’m glad I have something to display now!

No comments: