Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas Scrapbook Layouts

I never finished sharing the rest of the layouts I had done around Christmas. It was easy to scrapbook that holiday right after this past Christmas since I was still in the spirit. :)

In staying consistent with the pages for the kids, these are all very similar but with slight differences.

Good Cheer BradyGood Cheer Gwynie

These two are gray backgrounds with some Crate paper DSP and American Crafts washi tape and chipboard embellishments.

 

Ornaments BradyOrnaments Gwynie

These two are older Martha Stewart/EK Success papers that I doctored up with just a few embellishments in my stash.

 

Xmas Jammies BradyXmas Jammies Gwynie

And last, two more layouts using a Crate Paper line with just thickers added on.

 

I think that just about wraps up Christmas 2007….now to see where I’m at with the other years, haha. ;)

No comments: