Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Summer Scrapbook Pages

I have been slacking in sharing some of the layouts I’ve completed recently. With the colder weather it’s been easy to do some holiday pages, but I was also itching to make some pages that were summery. :)

I’ll post some of the Christmas pages later, but for now with all this cold weather I thought some bright pages would be in order. Each layout uses papers from the Amy Tangerine collection.

 

Archer Girl

 

Aunt Laci's Wedding

 

These two below are the same but a little different for each of the kid's’ scrapbooks.

Good Times Brady

(Brady’s Book)

Good Times Gwynie

(Gwynie’s Book)

 

Surprisingly I still have 14 Christmas layouts to post! Finally catching up on some older holiday photos was great during the holidays, now to just post them here. :)

No comments: