Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas Scrapbook Pages

Here’s about half of the pages I worked on over the holidays. I finally have 2007 Christmas complete, yay! ;)

For whatever reason, scrapbooking Christmas pictures has always been a challenge for me. One because I take a good deal of pictures, but also because I feel apprehensive about getting the “perfect” pages since it’s such a big event. While not every page is “perfect” I love that they are done and my kids can enjoy looking back at our holiday memories.

Like several layouts I’ve done before, there is one for each kid to have in their scrapbooks. No details on these, but mostly the lines are from Crate Paper or Cosmo Cricket and lots of things I’ve had in my stash.

Believe BradyBelieve Gwynie

 

Christmas Day BradyChristmas Day Gwynie

 

Cookies 4 Santa BradyCookies 4 Santa Gwynie

 

Family Party BradyFamily Party Gwynie

I have a few more pages left and that should catch me up on posting to the blog. I haven’t been scrapping the last couple weekends as we’ve been going full speed, but I’ve been organizing my studio/office a bit more which has been nice. Maybe once I feel more organized I’ll whip out some more pages. :)

1 comment:

Della said...

You always get the best pics of the kids, and your layouts are so awesome for them!