Wednesday, November 21, 2012

X*mas Jammies – A Scrapbook Layout

Just one quick layout to share today. I scrapped these photos for Brady’s book awhile back but for whatever reason didn’t do Gwynie’s, even though I usually do matching pages for their books. Hmmm….anyway.

X-Mas Jammies

The story: Each year the kids are guaranteed to get new pajama’s on Christmas Eve and take a pic in front of the tree!

The layout: I started with a green cardstock base and layered that over with the patterned paper. I think cut down some navy cardstock, and after adhering all the layers down I randomly added in the snowflake thickers and then the title. I love the funky and modern feel to the layout!

Tip to Note: I absolutely had to use this green color title but I had run out of A’s, E’s and M’s…so I used the @ for the A, upside down W’s for the M and a backwards 3 for the E. I actually really LOVE how this turned out making a funky title!

No comments: