Friday, November 23, 2012

Traditions–Scrapbook Layouts

We’ll be setting up the tree today and starting our Christmas traditions soon, which is exactly what these layouts are about today.

Traditions BradyTraditions Gwynie

The story: We have our traditions of decorating the tree, the kids getting new ornaments, getting jammies on Christmas Eve and making cookies and milk for Santa and I wanted to capture all of those things on one layout.

The layouts: Again like I did with some other layouts, I used a Crate Paper line and simply added in the thickers letters for the title, and a plain colored cardstock base. The scallops were already precut-preprinted on the decorative paper.

Tip to Note: As I try to do when I do combo/double layouts for the kids I always try to “boy-i-fy” and “girl-i-fy” their layouts. Gwynie’s was made more girly by the purple and glittery title, and Brady’s was made more boyish with the green colors and minimal cutesy embellies.

No comments: