Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Decor

On November 1st I setup my Thanksgiving décor, and on November 2nd our dog Ryker tried to eat a piece of it…. So this is missing a piece of décor that I’m hoping to replace but couldn’t find it again when I went looking for it over the weekend. If not, I still like what I have out and it was just a mini cornucopia that I can try looking at another Target for. ;)

DSC_1379-1DSC_1377-1DSC_1381-1

I am really loving this console table! It has seen me through Fall and Halloween decorations thus far, and I can’t wait for the upcoming holidays for more décor fun.

DSC_1382-1

The “P” sign I made in September with an old frame, burlap and a painted wood letter. The basket was an older one, and I’m fearful to put anything in it in case Ryker decides to run off with it. The lantern was from Target’s dollar spot, and the wheat and cattails were from Wal-Mart.

DSC_1383-1

I brought back out the Fall canvas and pumpkin/orange spray. My grandma made the doily and I decided it would look great with the other décor I had going on.

DSC_1384-1

I also brought back the yellow ball, and apothecary jar along with the glass filled with nuts. The wheat stalk and pumpkin were finds at Real Deals.

I also rotated out my Halloween table setting with my other fall hurricane filled with leafs, pinecones, nuts and spanish moss.

DSC_1389

DSC_1387DSC_1390

This time of year is so fun, I love it!

No comments: