Monday, November 5, 2012

Lagoon Frightmares – A Scrapbook Layout

I spent some time last weekend scrapbooking (yay!) and have a few more layouts to share. I really got on a roll with having all of my Halloween papers out and cranked out three other Halloween pages along with these below.

As usual, I have one set for Brady and one set for Gwynie. I just rotate out some photos and then page layout details.

Frightmares Brady 1

Frightmares Brady 2

Brady’s pages

Frightmares Gwynie 1Frightmares Gwynie 2

Gwynie’s pages

The story: Each year we go to Lagoon (our local amusement park) and during Halloween it’s called Frightmares. The park gets all decked out with Halloween decorations and the staff dresses in costumes and does Halloween shows. It’s always so much fun!

The layout(s): Like the other Halloween layouts I did I used the American Crafts BOO line. It was easy to combine all of these elements to make quick and cute pages.

Tip to Note: Mixing different patterns is an easy way to add color and contrast to your pages. Coordinating lines make it super easy to create a meshed look but still give it character.

No comments: