Thursday, November 15, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly–Scrapbook Layouts

There’s a joke in my family about this saying…”Have a holly jolly Christmas,” and still to this day I can’t sing that line without a huge grin spreading across my face. :) Ahhh family jokes, they are the best!

 

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Gwynie

 

Have a Holly Jolly - Brady

 

The story: I had a few (ahem) photos from December 2006 that I still hadn’t scrapped and decided to get them all on one page. So since Christmas is a huge event I got 8 pics for each kid on one page…yay!

The layouts: Both pages use an older Cosmo Cricket line, but I love that I was able to create two totally different looks with the different papers in the collection. Love how they work with the colors in the photos.

Tip to Note: Cropping your photos down to smaller squares really helps focus in on the subject and eliminate background pieces.

No comments: