Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas & December – Scrapbook Layouts

I have quite a few more Christmas layouts still to share so I should have a few days worth of blog material. ;)

Christmas - GwynieDecember - Brady

The story: Decorating the tree has always been something the kids really enjoyed doing, while Jake and I take a back seat and let them hang things wherever.

The layouts: These layouts use the same photo yes, but one is for Gwynie and one is for Brady. I used a Crate Paper line from last year and adorned the page with lots of  little embellishments to add dimension to the page.

Tip to Note: The base paper was already printed with the white and orange and the tree. Using a base like this helps highlight a photo and theme.

I’m planning on setting up the tree this weekend…how fast time flies!

No comments: