Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Decorations!

I’ve had my Halloween decorations up for about a week now and the kids are loving it, at least Brady anyway. :) We haven’t decided on costumes yet, and by we I mean me. Everyone else has their costume picked out, but now I can say I have one Halloween item checked off my list!;) I switched out my fall decorations on my console table and also changed out my centerpiece tray on the dining room table.

DSC_0635DSC_0636

DSC_0638

DSC_0640

I also have this glittery Boo! sign on my entertainment center in the living room.

DSC_0633

And on the dining room table….

DSC_0624

PS – My poor sad little pumpkin. Ryker managed to somehow get ahold of it and left a few teeth marks after gnawing off the stem…

Jake: I’m not even mad, I’m impressed!

I wasn’t impressed…. ;) And name that movie!

DSC_0629DSC_0630

DSC_0632

I’m excited to have this all done and am already planning what’s next for Thanksgiving. ;)

1 comment:

Della said...

Very creative! Very Halloweenie! Come do my house :D