Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Sneak Peek

I have most of my fall decorations out and ready (I keep it pretty minimal), but I still need to order my console table to display some of the d├ęcor on. I just keep finding other things I want to buy (or spend on the kids, ha!), but I’ve convinced myself that it has to happen by this Friday (so no extra spending, lol), so that I can use this table for all my fun holiday decorations! Cause you know I have plenty I want to display with my fun jars from Gwynie’s candy buffet, which was also the reason I knew I could utilize all of them afterwards! ;)

So I put the jars to work with some of the decorations I’ve amassed over the years. There are still a few things I want to do (like add sticks to the open moss and mini pumpkin jar) and make, but I figured I would do those when my table got here. So yep, definitely ordering it this week now! ;)

I will do more of a detailed post on each of the jars when I do a full reveal of their set up, but here’s a sneak peek of what’s going on in my casa for Fall!

DSC_0906 (2)DSC_0908DSC_0927DSC_0926DSC_0929

I also bought some pumpkins last week to put in my planters on the front porch…can’t wait to finish those up too! Eeek, I love this time of year! Have you started decorating for fall?

No comments: