Monday, August 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch – A Scrapbook Layout

Remember a couple weeks ago when I said I had a lot of layouts to still share? Finally coming back with a couple more. I think I still have three left that I haven’t shared here yet. Hmm, better get on that. We’re just kinda busy I guess. Such is life.

And these layouts have nothing to do with anything, other than I was getting old photos on paper, and maybe I’m a little excited for Fall. Next to Summer, it’s my absolute favorite season.

Pumpkin Patch Gwynie

Gwynie’s layout

Pumpkin Patch Brady

Brady’s layout

The story: Every year we go to the same pumpkin patch and I try to take pictures in all the same places. Just another visit to the pumpkin patch…oh and yes that would be 2006 at the bottom. No judging. I’m just finally going back to straggling pictures from years ago. ;)

The layout: I started with black cardstock and then just layered on some patterned paper and a few accents from an older American Crafts Halloween line. Trying to streamline the process and get some layouts completed. :)

Tip to Note: I was able to take one 12x12 sheet of the pumpkin paper cut in half to use for both layouts. I’m all about saving some paper when I can.

No comments: