Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to school!

It still amazes me that we have an 8th grader and a 4th grader in the house now! Gwynie will be starting high school next year…gah!!

The kids started school on Tuesday, and this was even more exciting because they are going to new schools after our move this summer. Both kids have been super excited to go back to school. Gwynie got the typical class syllabuses that had to be signed and returned back the next day, but Brady told us he had, “The perfect first day EVER!” since they got to do karaoke. ;)

No first day would be complete without pictures!

8th grade4th grade

And a few more that I happen to love!

DSC_0493DSC_0494DSC_0498DSC_0499DSC_0501DSC_0502DSC_0503DSC_0508DSC_0513DSC_0514DSC_0518DSC_0520DSC_0521DSC_0522

I will admit to having a slight panic attack after seeing the kiddos take off for their first day(s). I have a love/hate relationship with this whole growing up thing! ;)

1 comment:

Della said...

I have been waiting for this post! These pics are all so good! They ARE growing up very fast it seems to me.
You are quite the photographer my dear :D